Product Category : CPS2000 - Chipcoin compact series
CENT219C is an Entry Terminal used in CPS2000 parking system. It adopts Chipcoins as parking tickets and provides a fast and easy entrance control of a parking facility.
CENT219C is an Entry Terminal used in CPS2000 parking system. It adopts Chipcoins(Mifare® IC inside) as parking tickets and provides a fast and easy entrance control of a parking facility. In case of network disconnection, CENT219C can still be operated under stand-alone mode; off-line data will be saved and then sent back to Central Management Server after network reconnected.
7” color display and a multimedia speaker provide CENT219C a user friendly interface. While a presence of a car is detected at an Entry Terminal, a display and a vocal message will both prompt the driver to push a ticket button for a Chipcoin. The ticket number, entry time, terminal ID and site ID are all written into the Mifare® IC in the Chipcoin. After the Chipcoin is taken by the driver, the gate will be opened for entering.
For those Chipcoins dispensed but not taken by the driver are recycled and blacklisted, while back-out Chipcoins are also blacklisted by the parking system.
- Contactless read/write mechanism.
- Ticket capacity: 550 Chipcoins
- 2.0mm thickness heavy duty hot-rolled steel.
- Polyester powder coating.
- Ventilation systemcoordinated by thermostat.
- Internal service illumination. Energy saving design, activate only when cabinet door(s) open.
- Real time alarm monitoring and alert to the Central Management Server.
- Alarm types: cabinet intrusion/collision, ticket low/empty, device/communication errors...etc.
- Back-out and stolen tickets information are sent to Central Management Server as blacklist.